Friday, June 16, 2006




Welcome to my blog...this is merely the beginning, so please excuse the lack of anything much interesting to read, but please return in a couple of weeks to see what I've been up to and maybe had a few musings on my research area for next year's MPhil!


Am off now to Dagenham on mission with Cliff College (where I currently study and will be continuing with an MPhil course in September!)

Please feel free to leave any initial thoughts on the subject of music, theology and evangelism. I'm musing on the nature of music at the moment, what did God create it for...and how does God see music? We treat it as a great gift from our Father so how can we utilise it (in most if not all genres) to speak to others about the nature of Him.

God bless you in your thinking and experiences x

No comments: